BE (prefer) / Dip + MBA with 5yrs of min experience
*Create statistical forecasts- Gather ,analyse and validate data
*Execute statistical modeling software
- Review resulting statistical forecast model
- Apply error analysis techniques to improve forecasting
- Summarize/aggregate statistical forecasts
*Review sales plans , customer finance Budget Updates or Latest Estimates and demand drivers:
- Present, solicit, and assess feedback on the various forecasts from sales, and finance
- Recommend adjustments for operational forecasts
- Review promotional plans with sales
*Achieve consensus for operational demand forecasts by facilitating a collaborative planning process with sales, marketing and finance personnel:
- Prepare relevant material to facilitate research and discussion
*Provide input to volume planning ( Latest Estimates / annual process)
- Facilitate and manage demand planning/customer meetings
- Achieve consensus with the business side and the demand chain
*Maintain demand planning system and software
- Enter and modify data and ensure the correctness of product hierarchy
- Monitor trends in forecast error
- Identify relevant market-related data and competitive intelligence
*Prepare and maintain relevant reports pertaining to demand planning process
Execute the business plan objectives by working proactively with a management team.
Develop and communicate material management policies, procedures, and internal controls
Plan, organize, direct, manage and evaluate the material management activities.
Ensure that all transactions are kept current, recorded accurately, and processed efficiently
Ensure that all transactions are representative of the reality of the business and that any estimates are made with consistently applied, business-reasonable rationale.
Oversee the purchasing, shipping, logistics, receiving and material handling of the organization.
Conduct investigations to determine causes of material management related incidents and to improve safety procedures
Negotiate long term contracts with suppliers
Perform day to day administrative tasks such as maintaining files and processing paperwork
Perform other tasks as assigned by the Manager
Ensure all tasks are performed with the highest regard for safety, as outlined in our Safety Manual.
* Monitor forecasts to identify changes or to determine their effect on supply chain
*Implement new or improved supply chain processes
*Develop or implement procedures or systems to evaluate or select suppliers.
*Analyze information about supplier performance or procurement program success.
*Design or implement plant warehousing strategies for production materials
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 7,50,000 P.A.
Industry: Ceramics / Sanitary ware
Functional Area: Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Role Category: Logistics
Role: Transport/Distribution Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time