Hiring for a well funded startup based out of Goa, India.
We are looking for a Design Lead who can:
You should apply if:
- Develop the full stack of UX deliverables, from personas & storyboards to information architecture, interaction design and wireframes.
- Develop high and low fidelity prototypes to make the design case internally and externally to customers.
- Analyze data and devise strong companion visualizations.
- Achieve consensus and communicate design requirements.
- Develop alternative approaches to meeting product requirements, using judgment to suggest optimal solutions to design problems that balance customer need, business constraints, and technological realities.
- Take responsibility for creating the visuals and wireframes of key customer experiences and projects, concentrating on end-to-end scenarios and key user tasks.
- The individual should be comfortable working with senior members of the management team and clients in interactive design sessions.
- Create an amazing look and feel to the wireframes & concepts
- Create Style guides, Design documents and related creative assets.
- Head a small team to do the above and groom them to become leaders.
- You have 5-15+ years of design experience.
- Portfolio is must. Portfolio should showcase a good mix of web and mobile applications.
- You are capable of defining and implementing design guidelines, and design specs; demonstrate experience with industry/platform standards.
- You are an effective communicator, presenter, and negotiator.
- Excellent strategic problem-solving skills in the field of design.
- Needs to have a very good understanding on emotional design principles.
- Experienced with major design tools including Adobe suite, Balasmiq/Omnigraffle, MockFlow etc
Certification in UX (HFI or similar) is an added advantage.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Team Lead/Technical Lead
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time