Company Profile :
A well funded startup from the fintech industry working on a digital lending platform based out of Goa, India.
1. Build and manage the data science with one Head of Data Science and two senior data
scientists [Currently 20-member with plans to double it this year]
2. Oversee innovation in credit risk modelling, looking at newer methods to score borrowers
3. Confidently project expertise and vision to existing investors and potential venture capital
firms; play an influential role in funding rounds & in forging large alliances
4. Lead discussions with banking and non-banking institutions about our credit model.
Convince them about the robustness of the same
5. Work closely with the Head of Product and Head of Technology to integrate the credit risk
models into the product flows.
6. Define venture milestones for the short- to long-term and achieve those milestones
7. Create a culture of quality, agility and high performance enabling the company to attract,
develop and retain outstanding talent
8. Should have the ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment (open office, no separate
cubicles, flat travel policies with economy class travel and no five star stays, a hands-on, do-
it-yourself culture, etc) and display a similar entrepreneurial trait
1. At least 10 years experience working in a field using machine learning and other predictive
modelling techniques, engineering, statistics, mathematics etc.
2. Should have Banking/Finance/Fintech experience
3. Experience in building unsupervised learning model, hypothesis testing model
4. Customer segmentation and predictive modelling techniques such as CART, CHAID,
Regression, Clustering, etc.
5. Previous experience and success in both managing and leading a team
6. Familiarity with data analytics, scientific computing and statistics packages including SAS and
working in R or Python
7. Proficient written and verbal communication skills, demonstrated success in communicating
and presenting data and concepts to clients and audiences with varying backgrounds
8. Well versed with the digital economy and the start-up world; preferably should have worked
with a start-up or started one of his/her own
Salary: INR 30,00,000 - 45,00,000 P.A.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Product Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time