- Works with stakeholders to support business opportunities, goals, or objectives
- Collaborate with clients and team in the design and development of reporting solutions
- Develops, validates and executes queries, develops complex reports and performs data analysis that answers business questions for our customers.
- Turns data into actionable information through reporting solutions.
- Keen to learn and acquire new tools, techniques and methodologies.
- Good communication skills
- Be equipped with one or more data analysis languages such as SAS, SQL - Mandatorily
- Domain experience in Health care and Lifesciences domain
- Working knowledge in one or any of the following will be added advantage Tableau, Alteryx, Python
- Works with stakeholders to generate or enhance the reporting
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment without compromising the quality
- Be responsible for end-to-end independent delivery of the projects and manage Client communication.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field, or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of experience in experience Healthcare/Life sciences domain along with any Data analytics relevant experience
Behavioral / team skills
- Personal drive and positive work ethic to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of engagement types, working hours and work environments and locations
- Good communication
Salary: 5,50,000 - 12,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Data Science & Analytics
Role Category:Business Intelligence & Analytics
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Symphoni HR Private Limited
Do share your updated resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Company:Symphoni HR Private Limited