Roles and Responsibilities
Developing and Supervision of the Document Controls function for their own global projects
Desired Candidate Profile
Diploma/Degree in Engineering as a minimum requirement
6 to 12 years experience
Document Controls Engineer as per requisition from reputed Engineering Companies / Manufacturing Companies with exposure to engineering activities in Oil/Petrochemical sectors\
- Thorough knowledge of Documentation systems, Relevant software.
- Ability to plan resources and estimate jobs in documentation areas.
- Good appreciation of various engineering documentation
- Ability to work with Contractors and show leadership abilities.
- Good Communication skills.
- Ability to present good reports as desired in each project.
- Ability to coordinate documents according to an Approved RACI.
- Ability prepare project specific procedure/guidelines.
Perks and Benefits
Role:Head - Administration
Salary: 15,00,000 - 18,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Oil & Gas
Functional Area:Administration & Facilities
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization,Diploma in Engineering
Symphoni HR Private Limited
A leading petrochemical company having global presence
Contact Company:Symphoni HR Private Limited