Must-Have Technical Skills: Hadoop Admin
Good to have Technical Skills: Linux Admin, ETL
• Extensive experience with RedHat Linux and Cloudera is mandatory.
• Experience in installing, configuring, upgrading, and managing the Hadoop environment.
• Responsible for deployments, and monitor for capacity, performance, and/or troubleshooting issues.
• Work closely with data scientists and data engineers to ensure the smooth operation of the platform.
• End-to-end performance tuning of the clusters.
• Maintains and administers computing environments including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
• Defines procedures for monitoring and evaluates, diagnoses, and establishes work plan to resolve system issues.
• Working knowledge of the entire Hadoop ecosystem like HDFS, Hive, Yarn, Oozie, Kafka, Impala, Hive, Kudu, HBase, Spark, and Spark Streaming.
• Knowledge of Private and Public cloud computing and virtualization platform.
Notice period: immediate to officially 1 month
Salary: 8,00,000 - 10,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Symphoni HR Private Limited
Contact Company:Symphoni HR Private Limited