- Youll build, lead and coach a team of designers to do great work across our products and touchpoints
- You will own a specific user journey like Payment and, working closely with a Customer Experience, product and design leads create beautiful, seamless designs which underpin and support these journeys across multiple touchpoints
- Provide UI Design focused thought-leadership to the wider Design community
- Be responsible for the overall visual output of the experience that your team are designing
- You will deeply understand the customer experience and how design supports this
- Youll use your art direction skills to level up the quality of the work, and make sure everything feels.
- Youll collaborate with other disciplines from across the business to deliver impact
- You will have a deep understanding of design across multiple viewports and platforms from haptic, to mobile and mixed reality.
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits
Role:UI / UX Designer
Salary: 70,00,000 - 1 Cr and above P.A.
Role Category:UI / UX
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Symphoni HR Private Limited
Leading Mobile operator Company of India
Contact Company:Symphoni HR Private Limited