Roles and Responsibilities :
- Should have good experience with Packaged Implementation
- Owns the project delivery to the client, with goals for customer satisfaction, revenue, profitability
- Liaises with stakeholders, typically senior executives of the client, to understand project requirements & deliverables
- Implements the defined governance processes
- Plans, manages, and tracks results of the project
- Conducts regular Project review, including stakeholder reviews to ensure timelines, costs, quality of delivery are met.
- Co-ordinates between various delivery teams
- Conducts reviews with all delivery teams, to assure project deliverables are regularly met and issues addressed, and delivery SLAs are met.
- Formalizes acceptance of the project results ensuring that the benefits realization have been achieved
- Expands the customer relationship beyond the existing projects
Salary: 25,00,000 - 30,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:Project Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
Symphoni HR Private Limited
Opening with leading product based company.
Contact Company:Symphoni HR Private Limited