Experience and Skills
- At least 6+ years of software development experience on J2EE, Hibernate and Spring.
- Good understanding of distributed architecture and cloud technologies.
- Good understanding of Micro-services and preferable hands on REST API
- Strong Front end skills Angular/React/Material UI.
- Insurance Industry product knowledge across General and Commercial products lines is highly desirable
- Excellent analytical and documentation skills
- Strong technical hands-on knowledge in one or more of the following areas:
- Programming Languages such as HTML, XML, Java, J2EE
- Java tools such as ANT, Maven, Eclipse, Jenkins, Subversion,GIT
- Operating Systems such as Windows Desktop/Server, Unix/Linux
- RDBMS and SQL such as Oracle, SQL Server
- Testing Tools such as Junit
- Project Planning and reporting (Such as MS Project, JIRA and Excel)
- Strong organisational skills combined with the ability to multi-task and excellent time-management skills
- Ability to set and manage internal stakeholder expectations
Notice period: serving and can join within 30 days only
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
UG:B.Sc - Electronics, Computers, BCA - Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, PG Diploma - Any Specialization, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Computers, Electronics, Petroleum Engineering, Data Informatics, Systems Architecting and Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Astronautical Engineering , Marine Engineering, Electronics & Embedded Technology, Chemical Engineering & Materials Science, Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering, Industrial & Systems Engineering, M.Tech - Any Specialization
Symphoni HR Private Limited
Leading insurance organization
Contact Company:Symphoni HR Private Limited