• At least 8 years combined experience in either Information Technology, Consulting, Insurance
industry or Financial Services at a mid to senior management level
• At least 1-2 years combined experience as Technical Architect
• Insurance Industry product knowledge across General and Commercial products lines is highly
• Excellent analytical and documentation skills.
• Front-end framework experience with Angular.js or React
• Ability to work with cloud providers like Azure/AWS
• Knowledge of container deployments like Docker
• Solid foundational concepts like algorithms, APIs, scaling and performance
• Complete knowledge of object-oriented design and programming skills
• Experience with using and designing RESTful services
• Previous experience working in an agile environment is strongly encouraged.
• Experience with database modelling (SQL and NoSQL), with DWH exposure.
• Experience with analytics tools is an added advantage.
• Significant experience developing scalable systems that served millions of users
• Writing and Executing Unit Test cases using JUnit
• Appservers and Web Servers (Tomcat/JBoss/Weblogic/Websphere)
• Eclipse/Netbean/JBoss/IntelliJ Developer Studio
• Cloud Architecture, SOA Concepts; Design Patterns
• Build Management (Ant/Maven/Jenkins/Hudson)
• An inherent desire to learn and grow and a passion to move things forward
• Strong organisational skills combined with the ability to multi-task and excellent time-
• Above all else, you are a creative and innovative problem solver Roles and Responsibilities
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits
Salary: 15,00,000 - 25,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Ed in Education
Symphoni HR Private Limited
Interested candidates kindly share your resumes on email@example.com
Contact Company:Symphoni HR Private Limited