- Working knowledge of SOA and Web Services technologies
- Experience in full software development lifecycle using agile methodologies such as Scrum
- Have knowledge of how to document program design, coding, and maintenance.
- Have experience getting critical project to completion with high client satisfaction.
- Uses independent judgment to identify problems and recommend solutions.
- Adheres to defined coding standards and other defined quality standards
- Strong experience designing and implementing multi-tiered applications.
- 5+ years (current) working experience with web development with Microsoft Tools.
- 5+ years of object-oriented software development and design experience.
- 5+ years of C#, .NET Framework ver. 4.0/4.6, ASP.NET, and ADO.NET development.
- 2+ years of experience working with Angular 2+ or AngularJS frameworks and Typescript.
- 3+ years of experience working with HTML5 and CSS3.
- Strong experience with Dependency Injection frameworks.
- 3+ years of experience working with XML/XSLT.
- 3+ years of experience developing with SQL Server.
- 2+ years of experience writing Unit Tests using MS Test, nUnit or equivalent software.
- Experience with MVC, SOA, and OOP design patterns.
- Microsoft .NET certifications are a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be detail oriented and possess effective oral and written communication skills.
- The ability to understand the subject matter and customize the message according to the intended audience.
- Strong organization skills: must be able to work on multiple tasks during the same time frame and meet deadlines with accuracy and efficiency. Must be willing to work extended hours to meet project deadlines.
- The ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing to a diverse range of audiences and settings.
- Must have a positive attitude, be self-motivated, flexible, and a team player.
- The ability to maintain the integrity of confidential business information, our own and that of the clients.
- Be comfortable working in a distributed team environment.
• Designs, develops, and modifies software products and/or customer applications using object-oriented web development utilizing C#, Angular, Typescript, HTML5, XML, SQL Server 2008-2016, MVC, SVN, Web Services, Unit testing, and SOA patterns.
• Participates in design discussions and contribute in decision making
• Will work on multiple projects providing development and maintenance work.
• Applies existing guidelines and procedures to make varied decisions within a department.
• Uses sound judgment and experience to solve moderately complex problems.
• Client interaction, interpersonal communication, written communication, decision making ability, client focus.
Notice Period: Serving and can join in 15 to 20 days or official 30 days
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Symphoni HR Private Limited
Leading Insurance Product based organization
Contact Company:Symphoni HR Private Limited